Friday, February 1, 2008

It's Raining, It's Pouring....

This week, God delivered plenty of "liquid sunshine" to the Portland area, but thankfully the rain doesn't seem to keep any of our PREP kids from coming to class! These kids from John Wetten Elementary in Gladstone happily walk
the 2 blocks from school to their PREP4Kids class at a local church, rain or shine. At some of our other classes, volunteers drive the kids to and from the schools. It's a neat opportunity to bring public school kids to a warm, safe environment where they can learn about God's love for them.



Here's what a few of our students had to say about PREP recently:

"What I have learned about Jesus is fantastic! I like PREP because it is really fun learning about Jesus and learning from the Bible." Elisabeth

"I like PREP because my friends are there..." Sarah

"I like PREP because of the singing, lessons, frog box, quiet seat award, and the teachers. Well, a shorter way to say it is: I LOVE EVERYTHING!" Marenna

No comments: