Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What PREP Kids Are Saying

"Now that I go to PREP I know a lot more about God. I used to say, 'Oh my god' all the time, but now I don't say it at all. I really like PREP because I'm learning about God and I'm learning stuff I never knew before. So that's why I like PREP!"
--Charvonna, 5th grade

"Something I learned about PREP is about Jesus and God. How we sinned and that he died on the cross for us. I really love PREP and I always can't wait till it's Wednesday."
--Anna, 5th grade

"I love PREP. I go to church every other Sunday and PREP fills in for what I might have missed. I like PREP because I get to learn about God and I have time to worship Him"
--Ashleigh, 4th grade

"I really like how nice all the teachers are. This year I have learned Satan's name is Lucifer, which means Morning Star ... I like how you are teaching us Genesis!"
--Jordan, 5th grade

"PREP to me is about getting to know God more and his commands, [and for] other people to get to know him. I have learned so many things in PREP. Like about Paul, Silas and a lot more. PREP has been so fun to me and I am definitely going to bring more people."
--Kevin, 6th grade

"I like PREP because I like reading stories in my Bible and singing songs and my teacher, and learning about Jesus and God. That's why I like PREP."
--Leslie, 3rd grade(Leslie accepted Jesus into her heart and life in PREP class on 4-4-07)

"I like PREP because I can't go to church and I get to learn about God here."
--Kathryn, 6th grade

"What I like about PREP is that I liked to learn about the life of Paul...I think PREP has encouraged me to do better in school and do the right things. I love PREP!"
--Natalie, 5th grade

"So far PREP has been very fun. Everyone is so nice! I have learned about God and how He is always there for you. I wish I started going when school started. Since I have been going, I trust in God more. It seems like I do braver things because I know God is with me."
--Lindsey, 5th grade

No comments: